These 10 foot yellow crimped Cat6 network cables come with RJ45 connectors on each end. There is no boot, snagless hood, protector or stress relief of any kind. These simple yet cost effective network cables have been around for years because they work so well. While there are obviously other variations of cables to choose from these standard crimped cat6 network cables work the same as others because they too can transmit the same 550MHz signal which makes Cat6 capable of delivering fast gigabit speeds. Ideal for most network applications these crimped category 6 network cables are simple to use and affordable.
- Crimped Cat6 Network Cables
- Standard RJ45 ends, no boot or stress relief
- 550MHz Ethernet Patch Cable
- CM Rated PVC Jacket
- 24AWG 4 Unshielded Twisted Pair
- Stranded Bare Copper Conductors
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
- Unshielded RJ45 Modular Plugs
- 8P8C Gold Plated Pins 50U”
- 568B Wiring Color Code
- UL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- ETL / 3P Certified
- Yellow in Color
- 10 Foot in Length
- A substitution of a similar product from another manufacturer may be made if our primary is out of stock.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I recently ordered several hundred for a job, they seem to work very well. I'll buy them again.
Nothing special about these cables but they are priced very well and work exactly as intended
Ordered several lengths in every color and have not a single problem with any of them. Good communication with the staff there too.
I have ordered tons of these over the years and what I get from cable for less is a great product at a great price.
I am pleased with it.