Do you need a fiber connection that can withstand a little stormy weather and not lose connection integrity? The FC connector may be the answer for you, these connectors are designed with a unique "floating" ferrule endface that makes connection under turbulent conditions feasible and easy. The SC, meanwhile, is a standard in the fiber world, providing a durable and simple fiber connection point. These multimode fiber lines run along a zipcord style duplex cable, meaning each fiber has its own jacketing and the cable can support any device requiring concurrent transmission and reception. Try our SC to FC duplex fiber patches and enjoy high quality connections at a low price!
- Cable Diameter: 3.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Multimode 62.5/125 (OM1)
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained page and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!