The ST connector is one of the longest standing fiber connector designs in use, its lasting power is largely due to its always-strong and sturdy connections. Also known as a bayonet connector, the STGÇÖs metal body pushes on and then twists, and features a spring mechanism that is sure to keep the connection in place. The more recent FC connector was designed specifically for turbulent environments, for those in need of strong connections even among rather extreme industrial surroundings. Combined in this one cable, the ST and FC create a patchcord that makes a connection to be reckoned with! These cables run two individual multimode fibers, each along its own cable jacket, each jacket connected to one another with a thin membrane. Further, the duplex format supports bi-directional data transmission, in which each fiber transmits data in opposite directions at the same time. So try the ST to FC patchcord for an extra sturdy, high bandwidth connection!
- Cable Diameter: 3.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Multimode 62.5/125 (OM1)
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained page and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!