10 Foot Mini DisplayPort to HDMI
Now you can easily stream from your device to a larger screen or extend it to a HDMI enabled monitor with our cables.
This Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable comes with a Mini DP connector on one end, and an HDMI male connector on the other, allowing you to connect any Mini DisplayPort-equipped laptop, MacBook to an HD equipped TV, computer monitor or even a projector using a standard HDMI connection.
MINI DISPLAYPORT MALE TO HDMI MALE CABLE 32AWG
- Compliant with DP1.2 specification.
- Connect your MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac or other Mini DisplayPort (DP, DP++, DisplayPort++) / Thunderbolt 2 equipped computer to a HD monitor or projector with HDMI connector.
- Support HBR bandwidth and resolutions up to 4Kx2K@30Hz.
- Gold-plated connector provides superior transmission, high reliability and durability.
- Deliver high definition audio and video signals from your computer to a monitor for video streaming or gaming.
- All relevant materials are complied with RoHS directive.
|Connector A :||Mini DisplayPort Male|
|Connector B:||HDMI Male|
|Conductor :||32 AWG. x 5P + 32 AWG. x 5C|
|Cable Color :||White|
- Support Mini DisplayPort1.2 and 4 lanes.
- Support Mini DisplayPort 1.2a input and HDMI1.4b output.
- Support HDMI highest video resolution 4Kx2K.
- Support multiple color formats: RGB 6/8/10/12-bit per component (bpc) and YCbCr4:4:4, YCbCr4:2:2, 8/10/12bpc.
- HDMI 1.4a compliant with maximum data rate 3.0Gbps.
- Support 10/12-bit deep color 1080p up to 2.25Gbps and 3D video formats (720p@50/59.94/60Hz, 1080i@50/59.94/60Hz, email@example.com/24Hz, 1080P@50/59.94/60Hz) up to 2.97Gbps.
- Content protection of HDCP Rx and Tx keys to support HDCP repeater.
- Support up to 8 channel LPCM, compressed audio (AC-3, DTS) and HBR audio format.
- Support up to 192 khz audio frame rate and up to 24-bit audio sample size.
- Integrated both HDCP Rx and Tx keys to support HDCP repeater.
- Powered from Mini DisplayPort source.