- DVI-I male to DVI-I male
- 2 meter length (6.6 feet)
- Fully HDCP compliant to Provide the highest level of signal quality
- Shielded for maximum protection from RFI and EMI interference
- Compatible with all HDTV formats including 720p and 1080i
- 24K Gold-plated connectors create precise contact for low loss
- Connects components with DVI interfaces to each other
- Thoroughly Tested and DVI-I Certified
- Superior TMDS Signal Resolution, Single Link (1920 X 1080) & Dual Link (2048 X 1536)
- Super-Flexible Black PVC Jacket
- 99.9% Oxygen Free AWG28 Copper Conductors
- 100% Overall Shielded and Individually Shielded Pairs with Drain Wire
- Fully Molded Construction
- Easy Grip Capture Screws
- Hot Swappable
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects
Dual Link VS Single Link: In short, Dual Link enables a higher resolution and three additional channels, for more detail see below.
Dual Link: Dual T.M.D.S. (transition minimized differential signaling) "links". DVI can have up to two TMDS links. Each cable provides two links, each holding three data channels for RGB information with a maximum bandwidth of 165 MHz, which is equal to 165 million pixels per second. Dual-link connections provides bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536p.
Single Link: Single T.M.D.S. link. Each link has three data channels for RGB information with a maximum bandwidth of 165 MHz, which is equal to 165 million pixels per second. Single-link connections provides bandwidth for resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz (HDTV).
Cables are fully DVI-I Compatible.