Dual Link DVI D cables deliver a premium video signal to make the most of today's high-end DVD and blu-ray players and HDTVs. DVI-D Dual link cables are fully HDCP compliant to provide the highest level of signal quality. This DVI D cable is double shielded to minimize crosstalk and EMI noise and carries a Full 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects. So if you're looking for a short dual link cable to connect your video equipment look no further.
- Male to male DVI connectors
- 1 meter length (3.3 feet)
- Fully HDCP compliant to provide the highest level of signal quality
- Shielded for maximum protection from RFI and EMI interference
- Compatible with all HDTV formats including 720p and 1080i
- 24 K Gold-plated connectors create precise contact for low loss
- Connects components with DVI interfaces to each other
- Thoroughly tested and DVI-D certified
- Superior TMDS signal resolution, Single Link (1920 X 1080) and Dual Link (2048 X 1536)
- Super-flexible black PVC jacket
- 99.9% oxygen free copper conductors
- 28 AWG
- 100% overall shielded and individually shielded pairs with drain wire
- Fully molded construction
- Easy grip capture screws
- Hot swappable
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects
Please note that these cables may or may not include ferrites
Dual Link Vs. Single Link Breakdown:
In short, dual link enables a higher resolution and three additional channels. See below for further detailed comparison.
Dual Link: Dual T.M.D.S. (transition minimized differential signaling) "links"- DVI supports up to two TMDS links. Each cable provides two links, each holding three data channels for RGB information with a maximum bandwidth of 165 MHz, which is equal to 165 million pixels per second. Dual-link connections provides bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536p.
Single Link: Single T.M.D.S. link- each link has three data channels for RGB information with a maximum bandwidth of 165 MHz, which is equal to 165 million pixels per second. Single-link connections provides bandwidth for resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz (HDTV).
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very pleased, the cable, cost, shipping and communication - it all went very well.
I needed a longer dvi cable, I found one at a good price, ordered it, it showed up on time and works perfectly.
After years of using the same monitor the old svga cable went out, in the process of replacing it I learned it also could handle DVI (so could my new system) and what difference this type of cable makes. The cable itself is solid, seems very well made and I had no problems ordering etc.