Straight Tip (aka bayonet) connectors have been around for some time in the fiber world, and not without reason. The push-on and twist connection style offers stability rarely matched in other connectors, and with its metal body you needn't worry about damage to the ST. The single-mode fiber offered here is duplex formatted, meaning this cable houses two individual fibers, each running data in opposite directions and allowing for simultaneous bi-directional transmission. Further, the zipcord cable jacketing is a tangle free solution for your cable run and makes for neat and clean applications. Try the ST to ST, your connection won't be going anywhere.
- Cable Diameter: 3.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality UPC ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Single-mode 9/125
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Return Loss (SM): <=-50 dB (UPC)
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!
Posted by DOUG BLEVINS on Jul 24th 2018
Excellent product at a very low price. Just do the comparisons.
Posted by Scott on Apr 4th 2018
Excellent product, for a low price!
Posted by N/A on Sep 10th 2017
Great prices, products and service. I'll be back again and again.
Posted by Susan on Nov 1st 2015
I found what I needed quickly, at a good price and works as it should - what's not to like?