Are you looking for a fiber patch that saves space and offers a little extra protection at connection points? Our LC to SC Single-Mode jumpers may be the answer for you! The LCs small form factor saves you terminal space at no cost to connection integrity with a 1.25 mm ferrule size; at the opposing end of the cable the SC connectors offer sturdy connections with built-in housing for your endfaces whenever the cable is not in use! The single-mode fibers themselves enjoy separate yet connected jacketing in this duplex format, making them ideal for use in systems utilizing simultaneous bi-directional data transmission. So try our LC to SC Single-mode fiber patches and get the connection just right for your fiber system!
- Cable Diameter: 2.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality UPC ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Single-mode 9/125
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Return Loss (SM): <=-50 dB (UPC)
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!
Posted by DOUG BLEVINS on Jul 24th 2018
Excellent product at a very low price. Just do the comparisons.
Posted by Scott on Apr 4th 2018
Excellent product, for a low price!
Posted by N/A on Sep 10th 2017
Great prices, products and service. I'll be back again and again.
Posted by Susan on Nov 1st 2015
I found what I needed quickly, at a good price and works as it should - what's not to like?