CAT6A Spool - 1,000 Foot of Bulk Cable
10Gb, UTP Cable 1000, 8-Conductor, PVC Jacket, 23 AWG Solid-Bare Copper Wire, Wooden and Convenient Spool
Cables For Less Bulk CAT6A Cable is ideal for most every networking need you may have. Whether you are wiring your office, hospital or classroom this particular cable, capable of speeds up to 10GB is more than capable of delivering reliable data transmission. Our 10Gb CAT 6A Ethernet Cable is ETL Listed and RoHS compliant. The CAT 6A CMR (riser rated) cable is made of 23AWG SOLID Bare Copper cable and conductors making it a great option for indoor installations where you need both speed and reliability. This CAT6A bulk cable spool exceeds the ANSI TIA/EIA 568 C.2 standards.
- High-Performance Data Communications Ethernet Cables
- Suitable for 10Gb High-Speed Data Applications
- Designed for Indoor Installations (CMR) Riser
- Category-6A (Augmented) Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- 4-Pair , Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 23AWG Solid Cable with Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds ANSI TIA/EIA 568 C.2 and notably more reliable than Cat6 and Cat5e
- ETL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- 1000ft Spool
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Quality product at a fair price
Very pleased with this product - pro tip get your keystone jacks from these guys too as it makes installation so much easier when it all comes from the same source - (trust me, I learned the hard way)
Outstanding quality product, solid copper, arrived as expected.
I was a bit of skeptic at first but I have since learned after using this cable on a recent install that you get what you pay for and the speeds we're seeing are worth the extra investment in cat6a.