- Constructed with Belden®, Sub Miniature RG59
- Heavy Duty Calrad®, RCA or BNC Connectors
- Sweep Tested at 3GHz; rated up to 4.5GHz
- 100% Full Lifetime Warranty
- Triple RG59 Coaxial Cables Construction
- Gas-injected Foam High Density Polyethylene (FHDPE) Insulation Material
- 100% Shielded Duofoil® 95% tinned copper braid
- Nominal Impedance: 75 ohms
- Nominal Inductance: 0.107 H/ft
- Nominal Capacitance: 16.2 pF/ft
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 83%
- Nominal Conductor DC Resistance: 10.0 ohms/1000ft
- Nominal Inner Shield DC Resistance: 3.8 ohms/1000ft
- Black Outer PVC Jacket
- Red Blue & Green Inner PVC Jackets Nominal Attenuation (per 100ft): 0.9dB at 10MHz 2.1dB at 71.5MHz 2.7dB at 135MHz 3.8dB at 270MHz 4.4dB at 360MHz 5.5dB at 540MHz 6.4dB at 720MHz 6.5dB at 750MHz 7.6dB at 1GHz 9.4dB at 1.5GHz 12.4dB at 2.5GHz 13.8dB at 3GHz
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Solid construction using high quality materials. Great cables, thank you!
Exactly what I was looking for.
I needed several sets of cables custom built, they knocked them out quickly and at a fair price, much cheaper than I could have made them myself, and when they arrive, I was blown away at the quality - customer for life.
My search for great cables has ended. These are the best you can get at this price. I have tried countless numbers of other rca cables from many of the audiophile companies, and these cables are better than cables that cost ten times the amount.