Cables For Less proudly offers home theater enthusiasts the highest quality DVI-D to HDMI connecters! The Python Series Single Link Cable deliver premium high definition connections for Blu-Ray/DVD players, cable boxes, AV receivers and HDTVs. These cables are fully HDCP compliant, feature gold-plated double shielded connectors to ensure signal clarity, and carry a full 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects. So try our HDMI to DVI-D cables for your signal conversion and see that high quality does not have to mean high price!
- Fully HDCP compliant to Provide highest level of signal quality
- Shielded for maximum protection from RFI and EMI interference
- Compatible with all HDTV formats including 720p and 1080i
- Gold-plated connectors create precise contact for low loss
- Connects hardware with HDMI & DVI-D interfaces to each other
- Thoroughly Tested and HD Certified
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 and data rates to 5Gbps
- 7.3mm OD Super-Flexible Black PVC Jacket
- 99.9% Oxygen Free AWG28 Copper Conductors
- 100% Overall Shielded and Individually Shielded Pairs with Drain Wire
- 24K Gold-Plated Contacts
- Fully Molded Construction
- Easy Grip Capture Screws
- Hot Swappable
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects
Dual Link VS Single Link: Dual link enables a higher resolution and three additional channels.
Dual Link: Dual T.D.M.S. (transition minimized differential signaling) "links". DVI can have up to two TMDS links. Each cable provides two links, each holding three data channels for RGB information with a maximum bandwidth of 165 MHz, which is equal to 165 million pixels per second. Dual-link connections provides bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536p.
Single Link:Single T.D.M.S. link. Each link has three data channels for RGB information with a maximum bandwidth of 165 MHz, which is equal to 165 million pixels per second. Single-link connections provides bandwidth for resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz (HDTV).