Dealing with small form factor devices? These OM1 MTRJ Connector patchcords were designed for just such connections! The double MTRJ termination provides the user with two modest sized connection points, each with two fiber lines in one connector. The duplex cable provides shared housing for two MTRJ fiber lines, allowing for a neat and clean installation, capable of bi-directional data transmission at bandwidths only fiber can offer! Try our MTRJ to MTRJ patchcords and see that sometimes good things come in small packages!
- Cable Diameter: 2.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Multimode 62.5/125 (OM1)
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.30 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.50 dB
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained page and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I placed my first order with Cables for less last week and received the cables in short order. The online ordering was a snap and the customer service outstanding. We will buy all of our cables from Cables for less.
Works as expected with no issues! Would order again!
Just what was needed, received fast