OM2 1 M LC to LC Fiber Patch Cords
The LC, or Lucent Connector, is widely recognized as a standard in the optical fiber industry. With its simple clip/latch design, connections are quick, easy, and reliable. Affectionately called the "little connector", LCs modest size saves terminal space and minimizes signal loss. This duplex OM2 1 M LC to LC Multimode Fiber patch cable is designed with short distance, bi-directional data transmission in mind, making them perfect for patches in LANs, direct to desk connections, and more.
- OM2 LC Fiber Cable Diameter: 2.00mm duplex zipcord
- Length: 1M Fiber Optic Cable
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Multimode Duplex 50/125 (OM2)
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optic cables before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!