The LC, or Lucent Connector, is widely recognized as a standard in the fiber industry. With its simple clip/latch design, connections are quick, easy, and reliable. Affectionately called the "little connector", LCs modest size saves terminal space and minimizes signal loss. These duplex multimode OM2 LC LC 50 125 patch cables are designed with short distance, bi-directional data transmission in mind, making them perfect for patches in LANs, direct to desk connections, and more.
- LC OM2 Fiber Cable Diameter: 2.00mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Multimode 50/125 (OM2)
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!