LC ST OM2 - 1 Meter Multimode Fiber Optic Cables
Our OM2 50 / 125 LC to ST multimode duplex jumpers are ideal for bi-directional data transmission over short distances. The duplex format provides separate yet attached housing for each fiber strand while the 50 / 125 multimode fiber itself allows multiple frequencies on a single strand at the same time, maximizing information capacities. The always reliable LC connectors are a snap to connect and the ST terminations promise an extra sturdy connection point that won't be going anywhere. So patch your fiber network with our LC ST OM2 fiber cables and see that high quality doesn't always mean high price.
- LC to ST OM2 Cable Diameter: 2.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Multimode 50 / 125 OM2
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optic cables before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!