The Subscriber Connector has become widely known for its durability, simplicity, and low-cost, a connector that provides you with everything you want in a basic fiber connection. These dual SC terminated duplex fiber cables provide separate jackets for each SC OM2 fiber line, ideal for neat installation with a bi-directional transmission system. And the multimode fibers themselves allow for multiple frequencies to be transmitted simultaneously, maximizing bandwidths. So patch your network with our OM2 SC Multimode Fiber Cable and enjoy high quality at a low price.
- Cable Diameter: 3.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Multimode 50/125 (OM2)
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!