Are you looking for a FC FC fiber connection that won't let a rocky environment get the best of it? Then the FC is just the connector for you, friend! Fiber Channel connectors feature a unique design that allows the ferrule to "float" rather than stay in one place like most connectors, making turbulence and shocks to the fiber connection irrelevant to signal integrity! The single-mode fibers themselves enjoy separate yet attached cable jackets along their duplex format, excellent for clean installations in bi-directional data transmission systems. So try the Single Mode FC Connector fiber from Cables For Less, and see that lots of shaking does not have to mean lots of signal loss or money loss!
- Cable Diameter: 3.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality UPC ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Single-mode
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Return Loss (SM): <=-50 dB (UPC)
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent product at a very low price. Just do the comparisons.
Excellent product, for a low price!
Great prices, products and service. I'll be back again and again.
I found what I needed quickly, at a good price and works as it should - what's not to like?