Are you patching fiber connections in a none-too-average workspace? The FC connector may be your solution! The Fiber Channel connectors are designed with a unique "floating" ferrule design, making high turbulence environments a non-issue for fiber connections! On the opposing end of these cables find the space saving Lucent Connectors, with small yet reliable bodies and easy to use clip/latch connection points. The single-mode fibers themselves are formatted in a neat duplex cable, ideal for bi-directional data transmission. At Cables For Less we are dedicated to bringing you high-quality cables at great prices, even if you work place is a little unconventional!
- Cable Diameter: 2.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality UPC ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Single-mode
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Return Loss (SM): <=-50 dB (UPC)
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent product at a very low price. Just do the comparisons.
Excellent product, for a low price!
Great prices, products and service. I'll be back again and again.
I found what I needed quickly, at a good price and works as it should - what's not to like?