Cables For Less MTP® ruggedized fan-out assemblies route multifiber MTP® connection into discreet connectors. These fan-outs are used to directly interconnect MTP® cassettes, panels, or backbone MTP® assemblies with active equipment, saving costly data center rack space and simplifying fiber management.
We offer MTP® fan-out assemblies with 10Gig fiber types in standard 12 core (24 or 48 core versions available upon request) using a compact and rugged microcable structure. The compact cables optimize cableway use and improve airflow. Rest assured, Cables For Less MTP® fan-outs are built with only high quality components, built to improve and protect your network investments.
- OM3 10Gig Fiber (OS1/2, OM4 Fiber Versions and OM1 and OM2 available upon request)
- 12 Core (24 and 48 Core Microcable Trunk Assemblies available upon request)
- LSZH, OFNP Cable Jacket
- Male MTP connectors (Female available upon request)
- Factory Terminated and Tested
- Data Centre Infrastructure
- Storage Area Network- Fiber Channel
- Parallel Optics & Infiniband
- Emerging 40 and 100Gbps Protocols
- TIA/EIA-568-C.3 and ISO/IEC 11801
- IEC-61754-7 & EIA/TIA-604-5
- NFPA 262 (OFNP) or IEC 60332 (LSZH)
- TIA/EIA 568-B.1-7
- RoHS Compliant and REACH SvHC
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!