Cables For Less is proud to offer home theater enthusiasts the next generation of digital video: Super High Quality DVI-D Dual Link Cables deliver the optimum video signals required for realizing the potential of today's high-end DVD and blu-ray players, cable boxes, AV receivers and HDTVs. These premium cables are fully HDCP compliant to provide the highest level of signal quality. Still not satisfied? Our DVI-D Cables are double shielded with gold plated connectors and carry a Full 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects. So let us help you complete your system configuration and realize that top-notch cables do not have to break the piggy bank.
- Male to male DVI-D connectors
- 4.5 meter length (15 feet)
- Fully HDCP compliant to provide the highest level of signal quality
- Shielded for maximum protection from RFI and EMI interference
- Compatible with all HDTV formats including 720p and 1080i
- 24 K Gold-plated connectors create precise contact for low loss
- Connects components with DVI interfaces to each other
- Thoroughly tested and DVI-D certified
- Superior TMDS signal resolution, Single Link (1920 X 1080) and Dual Link (2048 X 1536)
- Super-flexible black PVC jacket
- 99.9% oxygen free copper conductors
- 28 AWG
- 100% overall shielded and individually shielded pairs with drain wire
- Fully molded construction
- Easy grip capture screws
- Hot swappable
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects
Please note that these cables may or may not include ferrites
Dual Link Vs. Single Link Breakdown:
In short, dual link enables a higher resolution and three additional channels. See below for further detailed comparison.
Dual Link: Dual T.M.D.S. (transition minimized differential signaling) "links"- DVI supports up to two TMDS links. Each cable provides two links, each holding three data channels for RGB information with a maximum bandwidth of 165 MHz, which is equal to 165 million pixels per second. Dual-link connections provides bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536p.
Single Link: Single T.M.D.S. link- each link has three data channels for RGB information with a maximum bandwidth of 165 MHz, which is equal to 165 million pixels per second. Single-link connections provides bandwidth for resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz (HDTV).
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very pleased, the cable, cost, shipping and communication - it all went very well.
I needed a longer dvi cable, I found one at a good price, ordered it, it showed up on time and works perfectly.
After years of using the same monitor the old svga cable went out, in the process of replacing it I learned it also could handle DVI (so could my new system) and what difference this type of cable makes. The cable itself is solid, seems very well made and I had no problems ordering etc.