Working with limited space in your patch terminals? Why not try MTRJ connections? These connectors are not only designed in small form factor (with ferrule diameters of 1.25 mm), they also save space by terminating two fibers in one connection point. The LC connectors on the opposing end of these cables do their part too, with modest body size and guaranteed low signal loss. The single-mode fibers themselves rest in separate yet attached duplex jacketing, a design complimentary to any system running bi-directional data and keeping installations tangle free. So save yourself space, trouble, and money with our LC to MTRJ single-mode duplex fiber cables and see that high quality doesnGÇÖt have to mean high prices at Cable For Less!
- Cable Diameter: 2.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality UPC ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Single-mode 9/125
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.30 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.50 dB
- Return Loss (SM): <=-50 dB (UPC)
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!
Excellent product at a very low price. Just do the comparisons.
Excellent product, for a low price!
Great prices, products and service. I'll be back again and again.
I found what I needed quickly, at a good price and works as it should - what's not to like?