Looking for a fiber patch that offers a little extra protection for your endfaces when not in use? These SC to SC cables are just the answer! Known for their durability, simplicity, and low cost, the SC design also features a unique built-in housing for your ferrule whenever the connection is broken for testing, transport, or cleaning. The single-mode fiber lines themselves enjoy separate yet attached duplex cables jackets perfect for systems transmitting bi-directional data, not to mention useful in organizing your patches. So protect your investment and try our SC to SC fiber cables, you won't regret it!
- Cable Diameter: 3.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality UPC ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Single-mode 9/125
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Return Loss (SM): <=-50 dB (UPC)
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!
Posted by DOUG BLEVINS on Jul 24th 2018
Excellent product at a very low price. Just do the comparisons.
Posted by Scott on Apr 4th 2018
Excellent product, for a low price!
Posted by N/A on Sep 10th 2017
Great prices, products and service. I'll be back again and again.
Posted by Susan on Nov 1st 2015
I found what I needed quickly, at a good price and works as it should - what's not to like?