Plenum wire is specifically made to be used when state or local fire code calls for it. Plenum rated cable is designed to be flame retardant and does not emit the same level of toxic fumes when ignited which means the air in planum spaces that it may be installed in (actual air ducts, drop ceilings, elevator shafts, etc.) is not as dangerous. We offer this bulk CAT5 Plenum wire in a 1,000 foot pull box for easy installation where needed. It is ETL Listed and UL approved.
- High-Performance cat5e plenum rated Data Cable
- Suitable for High-Speed Data Applications
- Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Flame Retardant – Plenum Cable
- Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- 1000' 24AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Exceeds TIA/EIA 568-C.2 specifications
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Box label easy to identify, matches cable color
- ETL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- 1000ft Pull Box
Would you like to learn more about Cat5, Cat5e, and Cat6 cable? Click here.
Do you have questions regarding the compatibility or functionality of this product? Or are you looking for another cable, connector, or peripheral device? Please contact us and we will work with you on a one-on-one basis to resolve any dilemma you may have and find the product that you need!
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Some of the best cable I've installed, even the packaging seemed better!
Very nice product at a resonable cost