Stranded cat6 shielded cable 1000 ft can be hard to track down but we carry a complete line in a full array of colors. Our stranded shielded Bulk Cat6 Cable is packaged in an easy to use pull box, providing you with 1000 feet of high quality, shielded, 4-pair, stranded STP, 550 Mhz Cat6 Cable, ready for termination and routing. Simply pull the length required for your installation straight from the box and terminate at your leisure. These boxes are a great aid in large scale network installations and other long distance cable runs. And like all of our Cat Cables, these are constructed with only high-quality components and can be counted on for high performance! So let us help you make the connections you need, and help us save the world... from high priced cables.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable for Noisy Environments
- Suitable for 550MHz High Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD CDDI
- Category-6 Foil Shielded Twisted Pair (F/UTP) Cable
- 4-pair, Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 24 AWG Stranded Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Sequential Foot Markers On Jacket
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568.2-D, CSA and ISO/IEC 11801 Specifications
- ETL Verified CM Rated
- Supplied on a 1000' Wooden Spool
- Category 6 CM Rated Cable
- Designed for CM Rated Indoor Installations
- RoHS Compliant
Would you like to learn more about Cat5, Cat5e, and Cat6 cable? Click here.
Do you have questions regarding the compatibility or functionality of this product? Or are you looking for another cable, connector, or peripheral device? Please contact us and we will work with you on a one-on-one basis to resolve any dilemma you may have and find the product that you need!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
very pleased, ordered several different colors online, showed up as expected and it is well made, all copper.