- Female to male 3.5mm audio connectors
- 50 foot length
- Construction: Twisted pairs with foil shield
- Conductors: 24AWG tinned copper, stranded form (7x32)
- Drain Wire: 24AWG tinned copper
- Insulation Material: Foam High Density Polyethylene (FHDPE)
- Shielding: 100% Beldfoil® coverage
- Nominal Impedance: 110 ohm
- Nominal Inductance: 0.18 H/ft
- Nominal Capacitance (Between Conductors): 12.0pF/ft
- Nominal Capacitance (Conductors to Shield): 26.0pF/ft
- Nominal Conductor DC Resistance: <23.7 ohms/1000ft
- Velocity of Propagation: 76%
- Lifetime Warranty
Do you have question regarding the compatibility or functionality of this product? Or are you looking for another cable, connector, or peripheral device? Please contact us and we will work with you on a one-on-one basis to resolve any dilemma you have and find the product that you need!
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
As someone who has been buying cables made in China all this time, I've grown tired of buying new cables every 6-12 months. By the end of their life span they have tons of kinks in them and their audio quality is reduced drastically. I can tell just by holding this Cables for Less cable that things will be different this time. The durability and audio quality is superb, just as I expected from an American made product.
After purchasing an inferior 3.5 mm cable that quickly failed, I was pleased to find this Quality shielded 3.5mm cable. I purchased the 50 foot long male to male cable connecting a sub-woofer to a laptop. Cable was run through the basement over a drop ceiling to reach the opposite side of our living room. Cable appears to be durable with quality connectors. Sound is great. Very pleased with this product and would reccomend.
This cable illuminated some 60hz hum I was getting with another cable.
I bought from cables for less already but it was for some stock stuff. But this time I bought some custom cables which I thought were a little expensive but when I recieved them I changed my mind, they were worth every penny I paid for them.
I got 2 of these to replace the cables that came with my headphones. These things are tanks! High quality materials and craftsmanship. I traded emails with customer service a few times and felt comfortable with their knowledge and prompt response.