Looking to get the maximum bandwidth out of your fiber optic network? Our LC OM4 fiber optic jumpers may be the answer for you! These high-quality OM4 LC LC cables are manufactured to decrease modal dispersion/light loss to an absolute minimum, increasing their bandwidths capabilities and overall network efficiency. Our OM4 multimode fiber patch cables (also as known Laser Optimized Fiber) are fully compatible with VCSEL equipped transmission systems and promise compatibility with future network upgrades. Available here with duplex LC connectors on both ends, you can bet on quick and easy connections that save terminal space at no cost to connection quality. So try our OM4 fiber jumpers and see that high-quality does not have to mean high-price!
- Cable Diameter: 2.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Multimode 50/125 OM4
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
They were delivered on time seem to be well made and work as expected