1,000 Foot Spool of Bulk CAT6A Cable
10Gb, UTP 1000, 8-Conductor, PVC Jacket, AWG23 Solid-Bare Copper, Wooden Spool
Cables For Less Bulk CAT6A Rated Cable is ideal for most every networking need you may have. Whether you are wiring your office, hospital or classroom this cable, capable of speeds up to 10GB is more than capable of delivering reliable data transmission. Our 10Gb CAT 6A Cable is ETL Listed and RoHS compliant. The CAT6A CMR (riser rated) cable is made of 23AWG SOLID Bare Copper conductors making it a great option for indoor installations where you need both speed and reliability. This CAT6 bulk spool exceeds the ANSI TIA/EIA 568 C.2 standards.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Suitable for 10Gb High-Speed Data Applications
- Designed for Indoor Installations (CMR) Riser
- Category-6A (Augmented) Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- 4-Pair , Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 23AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds ANSI TIA/EIA 568 C.2
- ETL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- 1000ft Spool
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was a bit of skeptic at first but I have since learned after using this cable on a recent install that you get what you pay for and the speeds we're seeing are worth the extra investment in cat6a.