Single Link DVI-D Cables can be used for several of today's high tech Video equipment such as computer monitors and televisions when connecting DVD and Blu-ray players, cable boxes, AV receivers, etc. These Single Link DVI-D cables are fully HDCP compliant to provide the highest level of signal quality. They are shielded and come with with gold plated connectors.
- 12 Foot Male to Male Single Link DVI-D Cable
- Fully HDCP compliant
- Shielded for maximum protection from RFI and EMI interference
- Compatible with all HDTV formats including 720p and 1080i
- 24 K Gold-plated connectors create precise contact for low loss
- Connects components with DVI interfaces to each other
- Thoroughly tested and DVI-D certified
- Superior TMDS signal resolution, Single Link (1920 X 1080)
- 99.9% oxygen free copper conductors
- 28 AWG
- 100% overall shielded and individually shielded pairs with drain wire
- Fully molded construction
- Easy grip capture screws
- Hot swappable
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects
Dual Link Vs. Single Link Breakdown:
In short, dual link enables a higher resolution and three additional channels. See below for further detailed comparison.
Dual Link: Dual T.M.D.S. (transition minimized differential signaling) "links"- DVI supports up to two TMDS links. Each cable provides two links, each holding three data channels for RGB information with a maximum bandwidth of 165 MHz, which is equal to 165 million pixels per second. Dual-link connections provides bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536p.
Single Link: Single T.M.D.S. link- each link has three data channels for RGB information with a maximum bandwidth of 165 MHz, which is equal to 165 million pixels per second. Single-link connections provides bandwidth for resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz (HDTV).
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a very solid product and they are well made I have ordered dozens for the office and have no complaints (other than people keep losing them!).