Needing a Long DVI-D Single Link Cable to connect your video equipment? This 15 foot cable is double shielded and made of 28AWG copper wire to not lose signal quality over such a length. These premium cables are HDCP compliant to provide the highest level of signal quality. Our DVI-D Cables have gold plated connectors and carry a 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects.
- 15 Foot Long DVI-D Single Link
- Fully HDCP compliant to provide the highest level of signal quality
- Shielded for maximum protection from RFI and EMI interference
- Compatible with all HDTV formats including 720p and 1080i
- 24 K Gold-plated connectors create precise contact for low loss
- Connects components with DVI interfaces to each other
- Thoroughly tested and DVI-D certified
- Superior TMDS signal resolution, Single Link (1920 X 1080)
- 28 Gauge 99.9% oxygen free copper conductors
- 100% overall shielded and individually shielded pairs with drain wire
- Fully molded construction with easy grip capture screws to secure it
Dual Link Vs. Single Link Breakdown:
Single Link: Single T.M.D.S. link- each link has three data channels for RGB information with a maximum bandwidth of 165 MHz, which is equal to 165 million pixels per second. Single-link connections provides bandwidth for resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz (HDTV).
Dual Link: Dual T.M.D.S. (transition minimized differential signaling) "links"- DVI supports up to two TMDS links. Each cable provides two links, each holding three data channels for RGB information with a maximum bandwidth of 165 MHz, which is equal to 165 million pixels per second. Dual-link connections provides bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536p.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a very solid product and they are well made I have ordered dozens for the office and have no complaints (other than people keep losing them!).