Over the years Cat5, Cat6 (and most recently Cat7), and their various permutations have become the staple of Gigabit Ethernet connections, campus networks, and operating systems that demand high speed, even in high interference environments. Sometimes such installations require cable routes that travel beyond the safety of the indoors and call for cables that can withstand the elements themselves. Enter our Bulk Cat6 Outdoor CMX Cable, these sturdy wooden spools harbor 1000 feet of outdoor-rated, solid, 600 Mhz Cat6 Cable, ready for termination and outdoor routing. Simply pull the length required for your installation straight from the spool and terminate at your leisure. These spools are a great aid in large scale network installations and a must-have for outdoor cable lengths. So let us help you make the connections you need, and help us save the world... from high priced cables.
- Category 6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable
- 23 AWG solid bare copper conductors
- 4-Pair, easily identified color-striped pair
- Suitable for 600MHz high-speed data applications, gigabit Ethernet, fast Ethernet, and 155Mbps TP- PMD/CDDI
- Supplied in 1000 foot wooden spool
- Black in color
- Sequential length markings on jacket
- Excellent attenuation and crosstalk characteristics
- Designed for outdoor installations UV jacket (CMX) (UV)
- ETL listed
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 B.2-1
Would you like to learn more about Cat5, Cat5e, and Cat6 cable? Click here.
Do you have questions regarding the compatibility or functionality of this product? Or are you looking for another cable, connector, or peripheral device? Please contact us and we will work with you on a one-on-one basis to resolve any dilemma you may have and find the product that you need!