CAT5E Shielded (F/UTP), Plenum Rated (CMP)
24AWG 8C Solid-Bare Copper, 1000ft Pull Box, Yellow, TAA Compliant, UL Listed
Shielded Plenum CAT5 Cable. Our bulk STP Plenum comes in a 1,000 foot pull box and is offered in a variety of colors.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Suitable for 350MHz High-Speed Data Applications, ANSI X3T9.5 TP-PMD (FDDI), ATM PMD 155Mbps, IEEE 802.3 Fast Ethernet 10 Base-T, 100 Base-T4, 100 Base-X, IEEE 802.5, 4/16 Mbps Token Ring, IEEE 802.12, 100 Base-VG, Gigabit Ethernet
- Designed for Indoor Installations
- Plenum Rated (CMP)
- Category-5E Shielded Twisted Pair (F/UTP) Cable
- Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 24AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors, 4-Pair
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- ANSI/TIA-568 C.2
- UL Listed, TAA Compliant, RoHS Compliant
- Supplied in a 1000ft Pull Box
Would you like to learn more about Cat5, Cat5e, and Cat6 cable? Click here.
Do you have questions regarding the compatibility or functionality of this product? Or are you looking for another cable, connector, or peripheral device? Please contact us and we will work with you on a one-on-one basis to resolve any dilemma you may have and find the product that you need!