Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 3 - 9 and get 10% off
- Buy 10 or above and get 15% off
Cables For Less is proud to offer home theater enthusiasts the next generation of digital video: Super High Quality DVI-D Dual Link Cables deliver the optimum video signals required for realizing the potential of today's high-end DVD and blu-ray players, cable boxes, AV receivers and HDTVs. These premium cables are fully HDCP compliant to provide the highest level of signal quality. Still not satisfied? Our DVI-D Cables are double shielded with gold plated connectors and carry a Full 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects. So let us help you complete your system configuration and realize that top-notch cables do not have to break the piggy bank.
- Male to male DVI-D connectors
- 2 meter length (6.6 feet)
- Fully HDCP compliant to provide the highest level of signal quality
- Shielded for maximum protection from RFI and EMI interference
- Compatible with all HDTV formats including 720p and 1080i
- 24 K Gold-plated connectors create precise contact for low loss
- Connects components with DVI interfaces to each other
- Thoroughly tested and DVI-D certified
- Superior TMDS signal resolution, Single Link (1920 X 1080) and Dual Link (2048 X 1536)
- Super-flexible black PVC jacket
- 99.9% oxygen free copper conductors
- 28 AWG
- 100% overall shielded and individually shielded pairs with drain wire
- Fully molded construction
- Easy grip capture screws
- Hot swappable
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects
Please note that these cables may or may not include ferrites
Dual Link Vs. Single Link Breakdown:
In short, dual link enables a higher resolution and three additional channels. See below for further detailed comparison.
Dual Link: Dual T.M.D.S. (transition minimized differential signaling) "links"- DVI supports up to two TMDS links. Each cable provides two links, each holding three data channels for RGB information with a maximum bandwidth of 165 MHz, which is equal to 165 million pixels per second. Dual-link connections provides bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536p.
Single Link: Single T.M.D.S. link- each link has three data channels for RGB information with a maximum bandwidth of 165 MHz, which is equal to 165 million pixels per second. Single-link connections provides bandwidth for resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz (HDTV).