THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ONLY ITEM. PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com or CALL John at 800-273-9556 x12 FOR INFORMATION ON ORDERING.
We offer an extensive line of high-density MTP®/MPO multifiber solutions (MTP®/MPO cassettes, MTP®/MPO cable and fan-outs, Panels.) The MTP®/MPO connector is the most compact connector available for multistrand fiber cables.
Our Plug-and-Play MTP®/MPO Trunks provide 10Gig backbone cabling for your whole system. These high count trunk cables come pre-terminated with 12 core MTP®/MPO connectors and provide an easy and efficient way to pull large numbers of fibers in only one cable (from 12 to 144 Fibers available upon request). These trunks can be plugged into any MTP®/MPO cassette or Distribution frame. They are fully compatible with any MTP®/MPO system on the market.
- Polarity Method A (B and C available upon request)
- Connector complies with IEC-61754-7 and TIA/EIA-604-5
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.3 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.6 dB
- OM3 10Gig Fiber (OS2, OM2, OM4 Fibers Available Upon Request)
- Constructed from ruggedized tight buffer fiber cable
- Microcore double jack, high crash resistant cable
- PVC Jacket (LSZH, Plenum Available Upon Request)
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!